Saturday, January 29, 2011

So here I am...

...I've decided to make one of my dreams a reality and it is proving to be extremely challenging, even before I get started.  As I gather information from friends, family and the world wide web it feels as if I'm moving further and further away.  I have started with the attitude of pushing through all the obstacles and difficulties of this, and it is proving to be quite the challenge.

Will I have enough money to invest?  Will I be able to do this well?  Will I give people what they need and want or just what I think they do?  Thoughts and ideas race through my mind.  At this point, there is no turning back for me.  If I don't do this, someone else will and I will kick my self for the rest of my life and grow into a bitter old woman.  

The dream to bring together a community, to translate between the lines, to inform and educate.  Why should it be this hard?  I guess if it was easy, everyone would be doing it.  Thinking I could do it all by myself was silly, but now I know.  Less motivated people have accomplished more.  I will do this, I can do this!

So here it is, the time when everything will be decided and it is now that I will break through my first obstacle that is my mind and my will. Where to start?  I've spent the last three days reading through articles on the internet, and today I know more than I did then.  Still, it doesn't feel like it's enough.  

Next step.....get some advice from the professionals, the people who have made the mistakes and learned from them.  I'm sure I will have to learn through my own mistakes, however maybe I can bypass the ones they've made.  I think it's a good place to start.

Seja o que Deus quiser!!

No comments:

Post a Comment